Players' level is quite important in Lords Mobile, as leveling up will give you extra talent points, increase the maximum level for your Heroes and increases your Player Level Might. Each equipment piece also has a minimum Player Level requirement.
Listed below are the ways you can gain player exp:
-Completing guild or admin quests
-Engaging any enemy troops in combat
-Completing or sweeping hero stages ( elder level Aquiris will give you 440 STA a day for extra 36 elite stages )
-Completing turf quests (this is the most important one!)
Player EXP boost Items
1. +25% Player EXP Boost(You can buy it from gem mall with 2500 gems)
2. VIP 9 +50% ( stays the same on higher levels, you can get)
3. Krabby + 10% (unlock from Pact 2B, requires familiar lv 60, passive skill)
4. Sacred Helmet +15% (You can get it from $49.99 winning start bundle)
5. EXP bundles (It will appear on a regular baisis)
For some players, these boosts are a reason to for example only collect Turf Quests once you have reached VIP level 9 and/or only collect Turf Quests and use the Quest Scrolls when you have a player EXP boost active.
If you have better advice for leveling up faster, please comment below and I'll give you 500 points instead. For more guides, click here.