Update (May 10) :
The WeGamers Game Broadcasters recruitment event has ended. Thank you for your participation!
Note: Lords Mobile Bundle will be given out in the form of a code within 3 business days after the event ends. The code will be sent as a message to your WeGamers account.
For cash rewards, an official WeGamers staff will contact you via email.
Wegamers teams up with Lords Mobile to recruit game broadcasters. You'll stand a chance to win in-game goodies or cash rewards. Come join us!
Time: April 9, 2018 – May 8, 2018 (GMT-5)
1. During the recruitment period, you are required to submit your application via WeGamers. For more information on how to join this event, check out the rules below this post.
2. Broadcast your Lords Mobile gameplay on WeGamers and meet the requirements to stand a chance to win in-game goodies or cash rewards.
3. All participants stand a chance to become a recognised WeGamers Game Broadcaster after this event. The perk to becoming a Game Broadcaster is that your Studio will be advertised in Lords Mobile.
1. Popularity Reward:
During this event, broadcasters with the highest total number of live viewers will win cash prizes.
4th – 10th: US$50
2. Performance Reward:
During this event, the WeGamers system will randomly pick 50 broadcasters who have broadcasted for a total of more than 50 hours, and over the course of at least 20 days. Each chosen user will win a Lords Mobile Bundle containing in-game goodies worth USD$100. (Note: You need to broadcast for more than 1 hour everyday.)
3. Participation Reward：
During this event, the WeGamers system will randomly pick 300 broadcasters who have broadcasted for a total of more than 20 hours. Each picked user will win a Lords Mobile Bundle containing in-game goodies worth US$20.
1. Your broadcast content during this event should be only about Lords Mobile. If you are broadcasting content that is not related to Lords Mobile, your account will be suspended for a day.
2. Looping videos, leaving the broadcast to run when there is no content on the screen, or other unscrupulous means used to pad your broadcast hours will result in time being deducted from your total broadcast time. If such actions happen more than twice, your account will be disqualified from this event.
3. If you're using an Open Broadcaster Software, please update your Stream Code regularly.
4. In-game rewards will be given out in the form of a code 3 business days after the event ends. The code will be sent as a message to your WeGamers account.
5. For cash rewards, an official WeGamers staff will contact you via WeGamers after the event ends. We will take up to 20 business days after the event ends to verify your details and process the reward. The reward will be sent via PayPal and all fees/charges will be borne by you.
6. You will also bear all taxes (including but not limited to income tax, gift tax, etc.) applicable in your region. In accordance with relevant regulations, WeGamers has to deduct relevant taxes (if any) from the reward on behalf of the prizewinner.
7. All particulars entered in the application should be true and accurate. WeGamers will not be liable for any losses caused by inaccurate information entered. Your application for the event also allows WeGamers to email you relevant event information.
8. For the Game Broadcasters ranking, check out the official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wegamersapp/
The WeGamers Team reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event's rules and rewards.
How to participate: http://gamelive.wegamers.com/views/recruit/recruit_en.html